Landlord/Home Owner (EICR)
If you are a home owner or landlord requiring an Electrical Inspection Condition Report (EICR) Unique Electrical Engineers have fully trained staff who will carry out thorough inspections to service your needs.
Within the inspection our team will:
- Record the results of the inspection and testing to make sure the electrical installation is safe to be used until the next inspection (following any work needed to make it safe).
- Find any damage and wear and tear that might affect safety, and report it.
- Find any parts of the electrical installation that do not meet the IET Wiring Regulations.
- Help find anything that may cause electric shocks and high temperatures.
- Plan follow up maintenance and future inspections if requested.
Remember, bad wiring and faulty fuseboxes are the most common cause of electrical house fires so if you have any questions or need an urgent or planned EICT then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Alternatively, check out our other domestic Darlington Electrician services:
- Maintenance and Repair
- CCTV / Intruder Alarm Systems
- Garden & Security Lighting
- Smart Home & Lighting Controls
- New Build Housing Developments
- Landlord / Home Owner (EICR)
- Home Vehicle Charging
- Fuse Board Upgrades
As one of the leading electricians Darlington has to offer, Unique Electrical Engineers can help with all your domestic/commercial electrical requirements.